Protect Your Website
If you have an e-commerce website, you face the
- Fake purchases - These usually cost you in
loss of revenue through credit card chargebacks.
- Fraudulent websites - Someone sets up a fraudulent
website that looks similar to the official website
of your company.
- Data theft - Intruders may try to steal your
customer information such as credit card numbers.
- Intruder attacks - Intruder attacks may result
in defacement or disruption of your website
- Damage to your reputation arising from any
of the above items.
Make sure your e-commerce website is secure.
If you host your own e-commerce server rather
than renting service from a third party service
provider, it is important that you have considered
to learn how to secure your web application.